Friday, April 17, 2009

Right Turns Only

My newest issue now is that in addition to not being able to back up (lost my reverse gear a long time ago), now I can only make right turns. Have ya ever tried getting to your food bowl 20 feet away by walking in circles? Talk about getting dizzy! I keep falling down, then as I've said before, I can't get back up. Great way to lose weight, but darn, I'm starving!!! Then yesterday Daddy mowed the grass and I kept falling outside and got all green. Life is getting tougher and tougher every day. Momma said she's going to make me a rear-end harness that attaches to my leash, then she can help me walk around outside to go potty. I don't know what I think about that, guess we'll see. I'll post a picture of it if she actually makes one.

No comments:

Post a Comment