Sunday, April 12, 2009

Help me I've fallen and I can't get up!!!

Some of you might remember that old phrase from a commercial in the late 80's to early 90's. Yeah, before I was born, I know, but I hear my masters repeating it from time to time when they see me stuck on the floor not able to get up. Take this afternoon, for instance, when they came home from their Easter Sunday outting. I had not only fallen in the big water jug contraption that consists of about a 5 gallon jug upside down over a bowl, got my back leg caught in it and drug it halfway across the laundry room floor, slipped and slided all over the floor, but when I ended up face-first in the laundry bathroom and not able to back out, well needless to say I was quite a site when they opened the back door to find me barking into the kitty litter box soaking wet and in a puddle of water (or at least that's what they think it was!) No, this time neither of them took a picture of it, just sort of dried me off a bit and put me outside in the really cold rain, brought me back inside for another bath and dried me again. I shivered the rest of the night even after Daddy master so lovingly placed me on my special nighttime blanket at the foot of their bed. I don't like it when they're gone all day and hope tomorrow is a better day~

No comments:

Post a Comment