Monday, April 13, 2009

Ooops!

Momma and Daddy left for a little while this evening and I got stuck under the dining room chair again and I really, REALLY had to pee and well, I had a little accident again! That meant when they got home I was all wet and icky and Daddy had to clean me up and Momma was saying they should put me in a crate when they're gone and Daddy was saying that would make me have a heart attack and die. So Momma told Daddy that she'd just leave my messes for him to clean up so SHE wouldn't have a heart attack and die! Oh I really don't try to make them mad at me, but I just can't help it. When I'm under the table it really looks like I should be able to get through the chair, but that never works. Maybe I'll try to stay away from the chairs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment