Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sibs to the rescue... NOT!

Here I am in one of my common predicaments. Every once in awhile I get a little confused and end up between that door and the wall. My mind knows that where there's a door there's an exit and since I feel much steadier when I'm leaning up next to the wall I get stuck. Yesterday this is what the scene looked like when my Momma master saw me stuck and grabbed the camera to capture a shot. Well, she also hollered at Daddy master to come see me and all my sibs came running to the rescue. As you can see, they weren't much help, Charlie was much more interested in the camera than helping me; Tucker just stood there licking the air; and Katie stood guard outside the door! Hrummpf!!! Below is a series of pics showing my efforts to stand up on that slippery wooden floor...

If I can just get a grip...
here, let me slide around just a little further...
... further ....

Finally!!! Now I can get on my way!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I had HALF of Charmin's determination!!!

    Way to go, ole girl! :o)

    Your big sis,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete