Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm a biting machine!

So this morning when mamma master was trying to shove that nasty plastic thing down my throat an insert those even nastier pills I accidentally got her finger while trying to shut my mouth. She wasn't very happy with me at all... see her poor finger ... guess I showed her, huh? It's not my fault that she got blood all over her shirt and was trying to get out the door to go to work and had to change her shirt and wash the bloody one and put a bandaid on to stop the bleeding... well hey, what can I say? Sorrrrryyyy!!! She sure was yelling at me!Then when daddy master got home from work and tried to give me the rest of what I didn't get this morning I bit him too!! He still has his bandaid on though so there's no picture to show. Oh and I yanked that badge off that he wears around his neck too!!! So he put me outside where it was all muddy and I got stuck and got all worn out, then slept the rest of the day.



1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and care for you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this dominant impulse is so mandatory to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him expose his heart and mind for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete